[open-science] rOpenHack, dat and publishing like the web - April 10, 11ET

Kaitlin Thaney kaitlin at mozillafoundation.org
Mon Apr 7 19:23:22 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Our next Science Lab community call is this Thursday at 11 Eastern. We'll be hearing from Scott Chamberlain on the recent rOpenSci hackathon at GitHub, as well as Max Ogden on dat (and how it could help science) and Tiffany Bogich from Standard Analytics.

Call-in info, agenda and etherpad are here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/sciencelab-calls-apr10-2014

Have a project you're working on, question, or interesting post you've stumbled on that you'd like to share with the community? Feel free to add under line 121. We've also now added a section for events right below that.

Hope you all can join us, and do help us spread the word.

Best,
Kaitlin Thaney
Director, Mozilla Science Lab
@kaythaney ; @MozillaScience