[open-science] Hangout on opening up research proposals - Friday, April 11, at 7pm UTC

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 9 01:41:35 UTC 2014

Dear all,

as briefly mentioned before, we are working on a public proposal to
make research proposals increasingly open:
https://www.newschallenge.org/challenge/2014/submissions/opening-up-research-proposals
.

The drafting period as part of that News Challenge ends on April 17,
and feedback of any kind is most welcome, especially before then,
though we certainly envisage to develop the project further over time.

To discuss the topic of open research proposals with a broader group,
there will be a public hangout on Friday (April 11) at 7pm UTC:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/ce1t7snttl29082nmpa44joqsdc .
It would be nice to have some of you with us then!

Cheers,

Daniel

--
http://www.naturkundemuseum-berlin.de/en/institution/mitarbeiter/mietchen-daniel/