[open-science] Call for proposals on transformations around Open Access

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 15 21:54:02 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I just submitted an expression of interest for this call:
https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/User:OpenScientist/Open_grant_writing/Open-Access-Transformation#Publishing_along_the_research_cycle
.

The full proposal is due on October 31, and I plan to draft it in the
open, so that you can chime in.

Is anyone else working on a similarly focused proposal? What other
expressions of interest have been made for this call?

Thanks and cheers,

Daniel
--
http://www.naturkundemuseum-berlin.de/en/institution/mitarbeiter/mietchen-daniel/