[open-science] First monthly Asia-Pacific open science call

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Tue Dec 16 05:00:56 UTC 2014

Hi Ranjith

Thanks ever so much for organising this call. I've posted a quick blog
http://science.okfn.org/2014/12/15/asia-pacific-open-science-call/
If everyone could share this with colleagues interested in open science in
Asia-Pacific, that would be fantastic! All are of course welcome to the
call regardless of location, it could just be an early start!

Jenny