[open-science] Thanks to Warsaw conference organisers

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 11 22:04:23 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I would like to say my thanks for the organisers of the "Opening Science to Meet Future Challenges" conference today in Warsaw for  organising a very successful event . It was also an excellent opportunity to discuss and learn further ideas for Open Access.

Inspired by the event, i am pleased to inform that we are planning to organise  "Building up Open Access and Open Education for Open Science"
 conference in September (2nd  Sep 2014) in parallel to OSGIS 2014 at the University of Nottingham, UK. The aim is to bring together and share ideas from various themes for building synergies for the future. I will inform more details soon and i am looking forward to seeing you at Nottingham.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr Suchith Anand
Nottingham Geospatial Institute
Nottingham Geospatial Building
University of Nottingham NG7 2 TU
Tel: (0)115 82 32750
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~lgzwww/contacts/staffPages/SuchithAnand/Suchith%20Anand.htm
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ngi/research/geospatial-science/geospatial-science.aspx
http://elogeo.nottingham.ac.uk/
http://ica-opensource.scg.ulaval.ca/
http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/

Be part of  "Geo for All"  http://www.geoforall.org

Leading Open Geospatial Science through ICA Commission on Open Source Geospatial Technologies

Mission - Building up Open Source, Open Standards, Open Data research for bridging the digital divideThis message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.

may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system, you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.