[open-science] Looking for hackathon/workshop partners in Europe

Fiona Nielsen fiona.nielsen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:31:02 UTC 2014

Hi all,

At DNAdigest we are planning our events for the next year and we are
seeking to expand our activities in the UK and beyond. Do you know of any
groups in Europe that have strong voices in OpenScience and are interested
in teaming up for organising hack days for genetic sharing solutions?

Feel free to drop me an email at fnielsen at dnadigest.org with any pointers
or contacts.

Cheers,

-Fiona-

--
https://www.vizify.com/fiona-nielsen

You can join our campaign: Support OpenScience in
genetics<https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dna-digest-collaborative-data-cures-genetic-diseases/>

Read "Data barriers limit genetic diagnosis":
http://www.nature.com/news/data-barriers-limit-genetic-diagnosis-1.12414

"Excellence can be achieved, if we:
Care more than others think is wise,
Risk more than others think is safe,
Dream more than others think is practical,
Expect more than others think is possible."
- Deborah Johnson-Ross