[open-science] ethical code of conduct for citizen scientists?

Lorelei Kelly loreleikelly at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:37:20 UTC 2014

hello!
This is my first post to the open science list.
I'm giving a workshop this week with scientists and others in the
policymaking realm.  The topic will be the impact of open data on science
policy and especially for security purposes.  (the event is co sponsored
with the FBI and AAAS)

I've got lots of background on WMD in general...as this was my remit when I
worked on Capitol Hill, but
I've been looking for guidelines or codes of conduct for citizen
science...has anybody seen anything like this?

thanks in advance

--

*Thanks,Lorelei Kelly <http://www.loreleikelly.net>*
Tweeting @loreleikelly