[open-science] OSWG + OKFest ?

Alexandre Hannud Abdo abdo at member.fsf.org
Fri Mar 14 16:47:38 UTC 2014

Ni! Hi everyone,

We already have 4 proposals for open science activities at OKFest2014 on
the wiki:

http://wiki.okfn.org/Open_Science/OKFest2014

That makes a total of 5 since the geodata/textmining folks have not yet
included there a link to their googledoc (as I suggested), nor responded
if it's ok to do so (as I offered myself).

Contributions/comments to the ideas already publicized, on the wiki or
else, are very very welcome.

Michelle, are you going to formalize any of your other ideas?

I've also noticed the deadline has been extended til March 30, so we
have some more time to go through this.

Cheeeeers,

ale
.~´