[open-science] Foster Open Science - anyone putting a proposal in?

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:52:37 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel

I would be super-keen on this but that deadline was not going to work for
me and I note you've postponed until the October deadline on the pad, which
is much more realistic!

Open science folks who were also put off by the close deadline, do sign up
on the pad Daniel posted http://okfnpad.org/p/fosteropenscience-coordination

There's quite a dream team building up there from OKF, Software
Sustainability Institute, Mozilla and more so it will be a really
interesting process building up a proposal for October. Training for open
science is so important and we flagged this up as an area of focus for the
working group during 2014. It would be great to see more contributors
coming in with ideas, especially when there is potential to get funding to
put them into action.

Jenny