[open-science] Open Science at Wikimania (Final Call for Submissions is 31 March)

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:22:49 UTC 2014

I am pondering the idea of submitting something, with some bare-bone notes at
https://wikimania2014.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Daniel_Mietchen/Open_science .
Currently, it's more likely that I'll jump onto Graham's proposal.

As for submitting something on content-mining, I'd be interested in
participating there as well, and could offer the perspective of the
Open Access Media Importer
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Open_Access_Media_Importer_Bot
as well as related issues of improper XML acting as a barrier to reuse:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK159964/ .

Cheers,
d.
--