[open-science] Canada announces Open Science commitment

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 06:33:26 UTC 2014

Thanks Richard!

We should start gathering government policies as they come out - is anyone
already doing this as part of their research/personal interest? If so do
please send a link, otherwise maybe someone would be keen to curate a page
on the working group wiki to copy and paste as and when such policies are
announced.

There might be a backlog - I have no idea without looking around how many
governments have already announced formal policies in this area (and I'm
currently waiting to board a flight so will hold off searching for now!) .
I know Finland have been very active and the US has some policies related
to data and publication of federally funded research.

Jenny