[open-science] Elsevier (again) and Community Networks

William Gunn william.gunn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 07:57:31 UTC 2014

I don't work for the journals division and can't speak for them.

Elsevier does offer the option to publish under an open access license for
many journals, and some of them may also be willing to extend a fee waiver.
I just mentioned the other journals because I know they definitely do.

Best,

William Gunn | 6506141749 | @mrgunn
http://synthesis.williamgunn.org/about