[open-science] Open Access Heatmap

Ulrich Herb u.herb at scinoptica.com
Tue Sep 2 07:54:40 UTC 2014

or you might do what I did in my dissertation thesis: I used the
information from Ulrich's to find out how many Closed Access journals
and Open Access journals are published per country. But if you want to
publish this data keep in mind that it is not available under an open
license.

best regards

Ulrich