[open-science] Seeking Opportunities Within Open Science

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Sep 25 22:00:02 UTC 2014

Ivan, are you familiar with the Open Science Framework? That was started by
a group of social psychologists and is a platform for sharing materials and
data. https://osf.io/

And the Reproducibility Project is shared on it. https://osf.io/ezcuj/

There's Databrary for storing developmental and behavioral research data
and videos. http://databrary.org/about.html

Those are two specific things related to sharing psychology data that I
know about, aside from the more general ways people share materials.

shekay at pobox.com