[open-science] Foster Open Science - anyone putting a proposal in?

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:02:24 UTC 2014

Dear all,

the Foster Open Science project provides funding for training events around
Open Science, as per
http://www.fosteropenscience.eu/training-call-2014/ .

Is anyone here putting in a proposal? I have been part of a group of people
who have discussed this loosely on Twitter (cf.
https://twitter.com/kaythaney/status/431405021901881344 ), but even though
we have a pad at
http://okfnpad.org/p/fosteropenscience-coordination
and a mailing list at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/foster-open-science
we have not made any real progress so far, and so I am wondering whether
anyone here would be interested to jump in, or in us helping with their
proposal.

Submission deadline for this round is Monday March 17, for events to be
held between July and December. There will be at least one other round
later on.

Cheers,

Daniel

--