[open-science] Foster Open Science - anyone putting a proposal in?

Daria Cybulska daria.cybulska at wikimedia.org.uk
Mon Mar 17 10:43:13 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

At Wikimedia UK we are working on an application for a project that would
involve Wikipedia editing training for researchers in August. Putting the
last touches on it today so hopefully will be able send it off today. Happy
to keep anyone interested in the loop.

All the best,
Daria

--
Daria Cybulska - Programme Manager, Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 207 065 0994