[open-science] Open Science at Tech4Dev

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 21:17:53 UTC 2014

Hi All

I'm off to Tech4Dev 2014 at EPFL tomorrow (conference is 4-6 June) and will
be blogging/tweeting Denisa Kera and Sachiko Hirosue's session
<http://cooperation.epfl.ch/2014Tech4Dev/Sessions/4June>on  'The Openness
Paradigm: How Synergies Between Open Access, Open Data, Open Science, Open
Source Hardware, Open Drug Discovery Approaches Support Development' as
well as other open science related discoveries over the course of the
conference.

If you're planning to attend, or you're based in Geneva/Lausanne and fancy
meeting to chat open science then let me know :)

Otherwise updates will be coming out via science.okfn.org/blog and
@jenny_molloy

Don't forget, if you're attending a meeting you think might be of interest
to the working group, we're always delighted to receive offers of blog
posts.

Jenny