[open-science] "The right metrics for Generation Open: a guide to getting credit for practicing Open Science" [webinar]

Stacy Konkiel stacy.konkiel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 15:38:04 UTC 2014

In celebration of Open Access Week 2014 (Oct 20-26, 2014), Impactstory is
hosting a free, interactive webinar on altmetrics and Open Science [1].

The webinar will cover:

   - what altmetrics are and the types of altmetrics today’s researchers
   can expect to receive,
   - how you can track and share those metrics to get all the credit you
   deserve, and
   - real life examples of scientists who have used altmetrics to get
   grants and tenure

We're offering the webinar a few times throughout the week, scheduled so
folks from around the world can attend.

Learn more about "The right metrics for Generation Open" and register over
on our blog [1].

We're also scheduling a limited number of private webinars for research
groups and institutions; see our options and request yours here [2].

Thanks for allowing the shameless plug, and have a great Open Access Week!
:)

Stacy Konkiel
Impactstory.org

[1] http://blog.impactstory.org/right-metrics-generation-open/