[open-science] Open Knowledge community session on open science

Claire Reis Claire.Reis at umanitoba.ca
Wed Oct 15 13:41:31 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I would be interested in participating/possibly presenting if anyone is interested in learning about our digital information network for Canadian Science data in the Lake Winnipeg Basin. I am available intermittently throughout late Oct. early Nov. Our main website is lwbi.cc.umanitoba.ca, but our beta data is located at http://dkan2z1ewraxz4nxl.devcloud.acquia-sites.com/ and manitoba.geoportal.com for mapping data.

Regards,
Claire