[open-science] [okfn-discuss] Community Integration?: Afterthoughts

Brent Shambaugh brent.shambaugh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 23:31:51 UTC 2014

Jack,

Perhaps this will be of interest to you {1}. Basically you have some sort
of tool that allows a user to build a concept map, which can later be
parsed (with user assistance) using existing ontologies on the web allowing
for information integration. By M. Fernandez I meant Miriam Fernandez's
thesis [2]:

{1}
http://adistributedeconomy.blogspot.com/2014/10/concept-map-to-structured-data.html
[2] http://nets.ii.uam.es/miriam/thesis.pdf