[open-science] Sad news from our community: Our Indian Ambassador Subhajit Ganguly has passed away

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:12:50 UTC 2015

I am very sad to hear this. I met Subhajit in 2013 when he traveled from Kolkata to Bangalore to attend the Open Science event I co-organized with the Indian Statistical Institute. We chatted at length about all the possibilities re open science and data in India. Life is ephemeral; let's strive to live each day to the fullest, enjoying our work and commitment to openness, collaboration and inclusion. Subhajit would have done the same.

--
Puneet Kishor