[open-science] Crucially overlooked Ebola research article is paywalled at... Elsevier

Paweł Szczęsny ps at pawelszczesny.org
Wed Apr 15 13:02:01 UTC 2015

Thanks Mike. Indeed, how unfortunate you _have_ to agree with me... I'm
really sorry for you. ;)

OK, now seriously.

Mike, really thanks for the support.

I don't agree with Emanuil. We cannot advocate OA at the expense of
credibility of science. This is as simple as that. Otherwise we are opening
doors to magical thinking, pseudoscience or fraud.

One of the areas of impact of opening science is increased public trust in
science and credibility of research. Let's not waste this opportunity.

Cheers
PS

śr., 15 kwi 2015 o 14:07 użytkownik Mike Taylor <mike at indexdata.com>