[open-science] Open Data and osf.io

William Gunn william.gunn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 17:28:01 UTC 2015

Hi William,

I know the OSF people fairly well. I'll get in touch with them regarding
this. Besides a more concrete definition of open access and a link to the
OKFN definition of open data, is there anything in particular you'd like me
to raise with them?

William Gunn
+1 (650) 614-1749
http://synthesis.williamgunn.org/about/