[open-science] Open Science in Practice @ 4S/EASST 2016 Barcelona

Katja Mayer katja.mayer at univie.ac.at
Tue Aug 30 09:48:20 UTC 2016

Dear all,

if any of you is at the 4S/EASST conference from 31 Aug to 3rd of Sept
in Barcelona, please stop by at our session "open science in practice"

http://www.nomadit.co.uk/easst/easst_4s2016/panels.php5?PanelID=3966

We plan a documentation of the session, and are looking for a
cooperation for a special issue in an open access journal (preferrably
without APCs) If you have any hints, those would be very welcome.

With best regards from Vienna,
Katja

PS: being new to this list, please let me introduce myself: trained as
sociologist and working at the intersection of
Science-Technology-Society, I focus on the interactions of social
scientific method and its publics. Right now I am looking at data
practices in Computational Social Science and Big Data, in particular at
open research data. As an active member of Open Knowledge  and the Open
Access Network Austria OANA I am promoting open access to scientific
knowledge production and open policies for science and technology.

Web: http://homepage.univie.ac.at/katja.mayer
Twitter: @katja_mat