[open-science] Open Science Framework Webinars - Feb. 3 and 4

Sara Bowman sara at cos.io
Mon Feb 1 15:36:44 UTC 2016

**apologies for cross-posting**

Hi all,

The non-profit Center for Open Science is holding two webinars about the
Open Science Framework (OSF) this week, Feb. 3 and Feb. 4.

The OSF (https://osf.io) is a free and open source scholarly commons built
to connect the research workflow. Part collaboration tool, part version
control software, and part data archive, the OSF connects to popular tools
researchers already use, like Dropbox, Box, Github and Mendeley.

*Wednesday, Feb. 3, 11am ET - OSF 101* - RSVP:
http://tinyurl.com/OSF101Webinar
This webinar is an introduction to using the OSF. This webinar will get you
up to speed on using the OSF, show helpful tips and tricks, and give you a
launching pad for managing your first OSF project.

*Thursday, Feb. 4, 11am ET - Catch Up with the OSF* - RSVP:
http://tinyurl.com/CatchUpWithOSF
This webinar will catch you up on new features released over the past
several months, and offer helpful tips and tricks to help you get the most
out of the Open Science Framework. Bring your questions and specific
use-cases - we're looking forward to an interactive session.

The sessions will be recorded and links to the recordings will be
distributed to all RSVPs afterward. Hope you can join us!

Best,
Sara

--
Sara Bowman, PhD
Project Manager

Try the Open Science Framework
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/7ca006d7-61b4-4eda-bc46-a425a355a4e1/osf-io>
-
a free, open source web app built to manage your entire research workflow.

Sign up for the COS Quarterly newsletter
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/7ca006d7-61b4-4eda-bc46-a425a355a4e1/centerforopenscience-us9-list-manage-com-subscribe>
to keep in the loop on our activities and plans.