[open-science] Open Science Prize Application

Rizwan Kalani rkalani517 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 09:56:50 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I am planning to submit an application to the Open Science Prize (
https://www.openscienceprize.org/a/). Along with a group of collaborators -
we are proposing to develop an Android Tablet application that will be
designed for collecting clinical and health outcomes data on stroke
patients. Data recorded through this application will be uploaded to a
central database (creating an institutional registry) and be made
open-source for data analysis.

We plan to use the Open Data Kit Collect tool for recording clinical and
health outcome measures of interest - this data will be exported into
OpenMRS - a java-based, open-source electronic health record system. We are
looking for collaborators with expertise in software/web development or
clinical informatics that would be interested in working with us.

Please email me (rkalani517 at gmail.com) if you are interested or have
questions.
Thanks.

-Rizwan Kalani