[open-science] Open Science Policy Platform - Open Science Working Group Representative

Alessandro Sarretta alessandro.sarretta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:37:09 UTC 2016

I will also support Jenny to represent the Open Science community!
Is there a way to provide support to this nomination from national open
associations or international ones (e.g. Creative Commons, ...):
could/should we agree on a template/form to be used as a reference e.g.
to write a support letter?
Thanks,

Ale

On 17/03/2016 10:26, Peter Murray-Rust wrote:
> I will absolutely support Jenny in this. Neelie Kroes always
> highlighted the world-changing nature of Early Career Researchers.
>
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 9:08 AM, Jenny Molloy <jenny.molloy at okfn.org
> <mailto:jenny.molloy at okfn.org>> wrote:
>
>     Dear Open Science Working Group
>
>     Konrad Förstner suggests we should put forward someone for the
>     EU Open Science Policy Platform.
>     More info:
>     https://ec.europa.eu/research/openscience/index.cfm?pg=open-science-policy-platform
>
>     This would be a good chance to take forward our views and
>     interests at a high level in EU science policy. The nominations
>     need to be in next Tuesday so it's a bit last minute!
>
>     I have been considering it and would be happy to put myself
>     forward, but if anyone else strongly wants to be the
>     representative then please let us all know.
>
>     Also, it would be great to get a feeling for who else is going for
>     this and whether it is looking like there is a good set of
>     applications from the open community.
>
>     Best wishes
>
>     Jenny

> Peter Murray-Rust