[open-science] Open Science Policy Platform - Open Science Working Group Representative

Konrad Förstner konrad at foerstner.org
Thu Mar 17 10:03:44 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Cameron Neylon and Björn Brembs are going to apply. I was thinking of
doing this as well as representative of the German Open Science
Chapter of OKFN but I think we would have a much stronger position if
we have one international representative for OKFN. Futhermore, I think
Jenny would be ideal for being this representative.

Best wishes

Konrad