[open-science] Open Science Policy Platform - Open Science Working Group Representative

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 03:47:19 UTC 2016

Hi All

Thanks all for your support! I am working on the application text and will
share asap.
I don't actually know myself how one actively endorses me other than saying
so here and I point at the thread in my application. Cameron suggested
people do so in the comments on his blog so I guess that is legitimate :)
There doesn't seem to be an official mechanism based on the application
information.

Pavel Richter (CEO of Open Knowledge) will sign a letter on behalf of Open
Knowledge to support my application as the 'organisation'. I will also
endorse Daniel, Cameron, Bjorn and Konrad as stakeholder group
representatives in whatever way they've suggested that happens!

Jenny