[open-science] European Commission Open Science Book (was immediate open access as the default by 2020 - European Council)

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 11:44:02 UTC 2016

Thanks Richard for bringing this information together! I certainly find it
time consuming to navigate although it could be worse, I was recently
digging around the WIPO site and that was even more challenging.

I downloaded the book that also came out last week from the European
Commission: Open innovation, open science, open to the world: A vision for
Europe [1]

I haven't had a chance to read it yet though. Is anyone else planning to
and maybe we could collect some responses and thoughts from the working
group members on whether this reflects our personal visions for open
science in Europe?

If people would like to send thoughts to this mailing list or the Open
Knowledge discussion group [2] (directly or by linking to your own blog),
we could publish some on the working group site.

Jenny

[1]
http://bookshop.europa.eu/en/open-innovation-open-science-open-to-the-world-pbKI0416263/
[2]