[open-science] Nominated Members of the Open Science Policy Platform

Matthias Fromm fromm at mfromm.de
Fri May 27 08:57:04 UTC 2016

I don't know how you feel about this, but I feel the community is
heavily underrepresented. We probably kind of expected something like
this, did we?

Yes, there are a lot of good people from organizational contexts (many
of them also active within the community), but I think they missed the
opportunity to "harvest" the passionate enthusiasm many of you here show
for the topic. Too bad.

Maybe I'm too pessimistic about this. Well, let's hope that at least
some of the organizational members keep an open ear to all those great
efforts going on in the community.

Best,
Matthias