[open-science] Open Science 101 @ Mozilla Science Lab Global Sprint 2016 - your help needed

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 11:21:46 UTC 2016

Hi Konrad

Great initiative :)
There is so much content being produced that it becomes really important to
collate and curate materials for specific purposes.

One related project is Sophie Kay's collection of slides and resources from
her Panton Fellowship project the Open Science Training Initiative:
https://github.com/StilettoFiend/OpenScienceTraining

They are CC-By though, not public domain. I have added an issue on the repo.

Jenny