[open-science] Danes step away from patenting in favour of ‘open science’ | THE News

Peter Suber peter.suber at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:44:10 UTC 2017

For other items likely to be relevant, see those tagged with "oa.patents"
in the Open Access Tracking Project. As of today, this tag library contains
476 items.
http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/oa.patents

I'm sure it omits many relevant items, including some posted to this
thread. I'll be adding those from this thread very soon.

     Peter

Peter Suber
bit.ly/petersuber