[open-science] Fwd: Let us denonce the pseudo-open Public Library of Science

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:45:52 UTC 2017

Heather:

Can we agree that the argument of replicability does not apply to all types
> of research data?

I dont think I have ever (deliberately) said or implied anything different
- at the same time, there is a lot of fiction passed for research which
imho would be less spurious/arbitrary if it could be replicated, even only
to some extent.

as Thomas says (thanks T)

Thomas Kluyver
  So sharing raw data is a useful part of replication, though clearly not
the whole story.

PDM