[open-science] Elsevier are telling "mis-truths" about the extent of paywalled open access

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:06:48 UTC 2017

I don't know why these extraneous issues like rights assignment, CC-BY, etc
keep getting dragged in. They may be interesting topics to discuss in their
own right, but they're not relevant.

I totally agree with Alexandre, Emanuil, and Ross that this is a
straightforward contract law / breach of contract issue. Go back and
re-read the first two paragraphs of Emanuil's message. It contains a
concise summary of what the issue is.

Tom