[open-science] for the editing

Jake bargaint at teameverol.com
Wed Aug 1 12:11:30 UTC 2018

We provide a variety of image editing solutions.

If you have a special retouching project in mind. You can always contact us
and we will work with you to achieve best results.

Looking for professional retouching services to perfect those headshots,
portfolios or special albums?
We give a variety of packages to help with your retouching project needs.

Whether you are an actor, performer, comedian, public figure, or not,
portrait retouching takes those
quality images to the next level.

Our services include everything from High-End, Still Life, Fashion,
Beauty/Modeling Portfolios, Glamour,
Portrait, Weddings/Events Retouching, Restoration to Photo Manipulation and
Special Effects.

We also provide images cut out and masking, clipping path, deep etching,
transparent background.

Our clients are our number one priority, it is your chance to have a
beautiful photo-finish.

You can try us by sending an image for test to judge our quality work.

We are waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Jake Ryan