[open-science] Open Science MOOC - feedback open!

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:49:46 UTC 2018

Some time back I had started work on an open science course covering “things I would have liked to learn 20 yrs ago knowing what I know now.” Unsurprisingly, my work on this has stalled a bit but here it is, all under CC0, in case any of it is useful

https://github.com/punkish/open-science-course

I do intend to reboot it soon.

--
Puneet Kishor