[open-science] Fwd: [Citizen Science TG] reminder: deadline for SciDataCon abstracts on June 25

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Wed Jun 20 20:25:14 UTC 2018

The call below from the organisers of a session on 'the validation, curation and management of citizen science data’ at SciDataCon, part of International Data Week, may be of interest to the Open Science community.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

International Data Week 2018: deadline for papers and poster abstracts for SciDataCon, 25 June: consult the Call for Papers <https://www.scidatacon.org/conference/IDW2018/call_for_papers/> and the Accepted Sessions <https://www.scidatacon.org/IDW2018/sessions/>.

Call for CODATA Task Groups 2018-2020: Deadline 18 July. <http://www.codata.org/events/general-assembly/general-assembly-2018/call-for-task-groups-2018-2020>

Turning FAIR Data into Reality - EC Expert Group Report and Action Plan: consultation and feedback until 5 August <http://www.codata.org/news/254/62/Turning-FAIR-Data-into-Reality-Report-and-Action-Plan-Consultation-until-5-August>

Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org <http://www.codata.org/>

E-Mail: simon at codata.org <mailto:simon at codata.org> | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE