[open-science] Register now for the FORCE11 Scholarly Communications Institute (FSCI 2018)

Jennifer McLennan j.mclennan at elifesciences.org
Tue May 1 16:16:19 UTC 2018

(Apologies for cross-posting)

Don’t miss these chances to connect with colleagues from around the world
and discuss and learn about the latest developments in research
communication.

Register now for the FORCE11 Scholarly Communications Institute (FSCI 2018)

Taking place this year at the University of California, San Diego from July
30 to August 3, FSCI offers participants 5 days of training and skills
development in new modes of research communication. All levels of
participants, from absolute beginners to advanced at scholarly
communication, will find courses of interest. Learn more and register at
https://www.force11.org/fsci/2018. Early-bird registration ends July 2.

Get your organisation connected, too:

   -

   Create a great impression among leading thinkers in research
   communication and infrastructure development by sponsoring #FORCE18 and/or
   #FSCI. Commit $5,000 or more and customise your opportunity. First-come,
   first-served. Book by May 25 at
   https://www.force11.org/meetings/force11-2018-sponsorship-prospectus to
   benefit from free custom opportunities.

   -

   Join the FSCI2018 Partnership Program and get $150 off tuition for your
   members. Find the details and sign up at
   https://www.force11.org/fsci/2018/partner-program

About FORCE11

FORCE11 is a non-profit organization and community of scholars, librarians,
archivists, publishers and research funders that has arisen organically to
help facilitate the change toward improved knowledge creation and sharing.
Individually and collectively, we aim to bring about a change in modern
scholarly communications through the effective use of information
technology. We are a neutral information market, where stakeholders come to
the table for an open discussion, on an even playing field, to talk about
changing the ways scholarly and scientific information is communicated,
shared and used. Learn more and join the FORCE11 community on our website,
https://www.force11.org. You may also follow us on Twitter @force11rescomm
--
Jennifer McLennan
Head of External Relations, eLife