[open-science] Four days left to apply for Gathering for Open Science Hardware in Shenzhen, 10-13 Oct 2018

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 20:35:06 UTC 2018

Dear All

If you're interested in open research tools and specifically hardware,
there are just a few days remaining to apply for the

Gathering for Open Science Hardware taking place over four consecutive days
10-13 October 2018 in Shenzhen, China.

See more information below! Travel support is available.

Jenny