[open-science] Webinar recording: Updates on the open-source publishing platform Libero

Emily Packer e.packer at elifesciences.org
Mon Apr 1 14:07:07 UTC 2019

[With apologies for cross-posting]

Hi All,

On March 11, the team at eLife gave an update on Libero Publisher – one
component of the open-source publishing technology suite that eLife is
building – and how publishers, libraries and developers can collaborate on
the project.

In case you missed it, the webinar recording is available for you to watch
at
https://elifesciences.org/inside-elife/f8226477/in-publishing-the-latest-on-the-open-source-publishing-platform-libero
.

If you'd like to provide feedback on our plans for further development, you
can join the conversation on the Libero slack channel
<https://libero.pub/join-slack/>, explore the development roadmap
<https://trello.com/b/0vG7OZb8/libero-publisher-roadmap-public>, find the
code on GitHub <https://github.com/libero/>, and/or contact us at
hello at libero.pub.

With best wishes,

Emily

--

*We’d like to hear your thoughts about eLife. Take our short survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/eLifesurvey19> and you could win a $50

Emily Packer
Senior Press Officer

+44 1223 855373 (office)

http://elifesciences.org

--
eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit
non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with