[open-science] Have you ever seen a talk about Open Access from within a Finnish sauna?

Jon Tennant jon.tennant.2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 21:41:40 UTC 2019

Nor had we until today, thanks to Mikael Laakso
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rmbeWGgrWE&feature=youtu.be

We also published another video with Rachael Ainsworth, who provided great
insight into the different opportunities available for researchers with OA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geydm_0jDzM

Both of these are part of the forthcoming module of the Open Science MOOC
on Open Access, which you can find more about here:
https://eliademy.com/opensciencemooc

The videos are part of a collection for researchers, librarians, students,
and virtually anyone else interested in science. If you can help us share
these videos as wide as possible for people to learn from them, please do
so! Any amplifications to get us out of our little social media bubble
would be deeply appreciated.

Best,

Jon

p.s. apologies for any cross-posting
*Rogue Palaeontologist; PhD, MEarthSci, MSc - *
*Center for Research and Interdisciplinarity, Paris.*

*Latest research papers*: Ten hot topics around scholarly publishing
<https://www.mdpi.com/2304-6775/7/2/34>; Open Access in Palaeontology
<https://palaeo-electronica.org/content/2019/2548-open-access-in-palaeontology>;
Ten simple rules for researchers collaborating on Massively Open Online
Papers (MOOPs) <https://osf.io/preprints/metaarxiv/et8ak>.

   - Founder of the *Open Science MOOC* <https://opensciencemooc.eu/> (open
   Slack <https://osmooc.herokuapp.com/> channel)

<https://eliademy.com/catalog/catalog/product/view/sku/02d7338a7e>

   - Founder of *paleorXiv* <https://paleorxiv.org/>, a free, open source
   digital publishing platform for all Palaeontology research (companion
   Website) <https://paleorxiv.github.io/>
   - Independent open science communicator and consultant
   <http://fossilsandshit.com/open-scholarship/>
   - Author of Excavate! Dinosaurs
      <http://www.amazon.co.uk/Excavate-Dinosaurs-Paper-Toy-Palaeontology/dp/178240144X>
and