[open-science] Model Open Science Policy for a large research project

Katja Mayer katja.mayer at univie.ac.at
Thu Jan 16 14:34:41 UTC 2020

Dear Open Science listserv,

could you direct me to a model OS policy or template for an OS policy
for a large cooperative research project (coverning not only open access
and open data, but also other dimensions, like the creation of OER, ....)

We need to create one for our recently started H2020 project on Citizen
Social Science CoAct. (which we will of course share then....)

With best regards

Katja

--
Dr. Katja Mayer
https://rri.univie.ac.at

Old address: School of Governance, Technical University Munich
Computational Social Science and Big Data
katja.mayer at hfp.tum.de