[Open-transport] Sneak preview: Open Transport Stream at OKFest

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sun Aug 12 12:52:11 UTC 2012

Dear all,

this is to invite you all to take a sneak preview at program on Open Transport Data at OKFestival

http://okfnpad.org/OKFest-transport-track
Please have a look. Comments welcome!

Although we still misses some session descriptions and need final confirmation from some speakers (marked as TBC), it is taking shape.

What I would like to ask you: Whom else would you like to see there? Did we miss to invite some key people? If so please let me know so we can invite them.

I hope to see lots of you in September at the Open Knowledge Festival in Helsinki.

All best
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich