[Open-transport] Community coordinated list of all railway stations around the world

José Gómez Castaño jgcasta at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:14:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

A pair of months ago I attended a course about Common Interface. In Europe,
I think TAF TSI reauirements are the best to allow the interoperability
with all iniciatives. During the next month I can provide you the code of
Spanish stations because I'm in the ADIF team of TAF TSI. If you provide
the spreadsheet I fill it

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Peter Hicks <peter.hicks at poggs.co.uk>wrote:

> On 30/12/12 11:48, Pieter Colpaert wrote:
>
>> A very simple problem: giving id's to railway stations around the world
>> and adding the right names in different languages.
>>
> Is this a new code, or a the UIC code for stations?
>
>  I'm thinking about creating a simple google drive spreadsheet for every
>> country. Is this a ludicrous idea or does someone has a better
>> alternative?
>>
> +1 for a Google Drive spreadsheet - get started quickly, easy to share,
> doesn't stop anyone using something else in the future.
>

> Peter

José Gómez Castaño
www.iderail.es
www.meridi.es