[Open-transport] Community coordinated list of all railway stations around the world

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:15:10 UTC 2012

I wouldn't generate id's but rather use UCI codes.
Dutch community can supply all of the Netherlands stations including UCI
codes. That list also includes stations in Belgium, France, UK, Germany,
Austria, Switzerland, where there is some link to or from the Netherlands.

<Station>
<Code>FGSP</Code>
<Type>stoptreinstation</Type>
<Namen>
<Kort>Gent St. P</Kort>
<Middel>Gent St. Pieters</Middel>
<Lang>Gent Sint Pieters</Lang>
</Namen>
<Land>B</Land>
<UICCode>8892007</UICCode>
<Lat>51.036175</Lat>
<Lon>3.710847</Lon>
<Synoniemen>
</Synoniemen>
</Station>

Also we got a community-efforted list of platforms in NL.