[Open-transport] Open Transport Stream - OKFestival

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sun Mar 4 18:15:30 UTC 2012

Hi Pieter, all,

I think there is not much more information at the moment. The general CFP will be out in the next weeks. However I think its on us as working group to start planning if we wish to add something like a transport data track or a side event in another format (e.g. a hackathon or the like) to the OKFestival.

I would be interested in co-organising something like this since I believe transport data in one of the most "hot" topics in open data at this time.

What do people think?

Daniel