[Open-transport] Working group website?

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Thu Mar 15 16:23:46 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Pieter Colpaert's message of 2012-03-15 16:01:40 +0000:
> Dear transport working group people,
>
> Is anyone willing to put some time in this? It would be great to have
> our working group business card (our website) which could collect all
> open transport initiatives around the globe.
>
> Laura - Would it be possible to set up with a basic site and leave us to
> add content in meantime? Thanks!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Pieter

Hi Pieter, Hello Everyone

I would really like us to coordinate efforts with folks from: OpenPlans, you can see many of their initiatives here:
http://openplans.org/initiatives/

including
http://transportationcamp.org/

As well staying connected with community using this google group:
https://groups.google.com/group/transit-developers

Wishing everyone beautiful spring in northern regions
=)
~ elf Pavlik ~