[Open-transport] Working group website?

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Fri Mar 23 11:13:16 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The website is now up and running at http://transport.okfn.org/

Please do add content, pictures, information - anything to make it your
own! I have put a few pages in to start with but very little info. I'm
happy to help out if there's anything else you need from me.

I have made Pieter Colpaert a site admin. Anyone else who would like to add
to the website, let me know and I'll set you up.

Thanks guys! I hope you find the website a useful focal point :) If it
doesn't work out, we can always re-think.

All the best,
Laura

--
Laura Newman