[Open-transport] Open Transport Data at OKFest

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue May 8 10:30:07 UTC 2012

Hi all,

we have further developed some thoughts about the format and content of the thematic stream on transport data at OKFest. See details here: http://okfnpad.org/OKFest-transport-track

The main news is a proposal: the ePSI team would like to take carte about Part II:

Part II. A round table with different stakeholders (PSI Sectorial Meeting)
• this might include representatives from the european Commission, decision makers in government and public transport agencies, the emerging open transport data re-user community, policy makers, academia and the private sector.
• this might address issues like european and national policy, cross-border and multimodal travel planning, licensing, pricing, exclusive agreements, etc

We would like to extend this with a PSI sectorial meeting, see Draft in the pad. I personally think this is great and if you agree we would take it fwd.

What I need from you:

Names, names, names...

We need to identify and invite relevant stakeholders for Part II. We have started to collect some names in the pad please help us to find more!

All the best
Daniel